WE DEVELOP THE CRITICAL SKILLS YOU NEED TO MINIMISE ACCIDENTS AND SAVE LIVES
Originally set up to provide high quality training and education to our own staff, our success in developing people has led us to provide high quality first aid and other HSE approved training courses to other organisations in the Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Herefordshire and West Midlands areas. We train through our own training school, on clients sites, or via our public courses.Call us for more details on: 01743 465 565
We champion excellent teaching, training education and learning, enabling us to help your staff develop their skills and meet legal requirement
We aim to support organisations by:
- Enabling companies and employees to receive cost effective First Aid training to meet legal requirements under Health and Safety law
- Providing advice, guidance and education which helps staff to develop the skills needed to determine and carry out immediate first aid decisions
- Supplying up-to-date and accessible information on training issues
- Working in partnership with our colleagues across the health service
- Continually improving the quality of our service, and evolving courses as relevant legislation and best practice changes
At NSL Care Services we believe that people work best when they are focused and inspired. We create the right environment to help stimulate candidates minds, and to let their ideas flow. With our expertise and dedication to support them, candidates work more productively, leading to training that is successful and memorable.
High quality training is achieved through a combination of process, knowledge and extensive experience. The NSL Care Services Training and Development Team are experts in delivering a high standard interactive training that really benefits the candidate, and the organisation. All of our training sessions have written objectives, sub-objectives and lesson plans, which are ideal for candidates that benefit from evidence- based training and personal development plans.
And of course our first aid and other training is incredibly cost effective for organisations. For one or two employees we would recommend joining a group public course. Or, if you have a number of employees to train, a stand alone session either at our centre is Shrewsbury, or at your location.
If you would like to find out more about our training courses and solutions, or are asking yourself the question 'Where can I find first aid training?' please contact us.
Call us on: 01743 465 565
Fax: 01743 465563