NSL Care Services was established during the nineties as Patient First and forms part of the wider NSL Group of companies,who employ over 5000 people in the UK.
We are an expert outsourced service provider in Health and Care services providing innovative passenger transport solutions. We provide safe comfortable and efficient transfers between destinations, whether that be a hospital, school, independent or private clinic, psychiatric hospital or other medical agency.
NSL Care Services has a wealth of experience of contract implementation and service transition. We have welcomed TUPE colleagues into our business and transferred equipment, assets and property on numerous occasions. The company follows PRINCE2 project management methodology and is meticulous in its implementation planning and delivery. Indeed you'll find we go that extra mile when patient care is a priority.
Our Care is first class and our Services meet a patients needs.
NSL Care Services has a vision for success:
"First Rate Service, First Class Care."
To turn that vision into reality we have a set of goals that apply across all of our business functions. We believe everyone has a part to play in making the business a success. We want to
- Exceed customers' and clients' expectations
- Attract, develop and retain talented people
- Embrace diversity, communicate openly and support all
- Take the best practices, and through innovation make them better
- Grow and diversify our business in a sustainable fashion
NSL Care Services continues to develop services and products to meet our customers and clients needs and to maintain our position as the industry leader. We would always want to be an employer of choice through developing our people. Our Customer Charter has it's foundations firmly embedded in core 'SERVICE' values.
Our values that support the vision and goals are:
- We work as one Company
- We work together to a common goal, helping one another to ensure delivery
- We are honest and open in all that we do
- We are consistent with accepted standards and adopt the principles of right or good conduct
- We are reliable, deliver on our promises, and take personal accountability
- We recognise and celebrate success
- We work within a team and show respect and dignity towards each other
- We ensure the promotion of equal opportunity and embrace a diverse workforce
- We treat our customers in the same way we would like to be treated in a similar situation
- We ensure that opinions and decisions are based on facts and not assumptions
- We do what we do well, we learn, then we do it better
- We are flexible and adapt positively to changing client and business needs
- We understand our market and our colleagues' needs. We know what is expected of us
- We are recognised as a reliable source of knowledge and skill